Community. Active Living. The Comforts of Home.
Located on 55 serenely beautiful acres in Oconee County, GA, Highland Hills Village provides elegant and active residential living with all the comforts of home. Spacious one and two bedroom apartments are available with fully equipped kitchens, emergency wireless pendants and personal balconies/patios.
- One evening meal served daily in the main dining room
- Guest meals available
- Transportation for doctors’ appointments and shopping available Monday through Friday at no cost
- On property security
- Each room has its own controls for heating and air conditioning
- Wireless Emergency Pendants that work anywhere on property
- Pre-wired for cable TV and Telephone
- All utilities included except cable TV and Telephone
- All rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Continuum of care available with Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Staff available for emergencies 24 hours a day
- Full service beauty salon available
- Regularly scheduled social, educational, cultural and recreational activities with transportation
Additional Services Available
- Weekly, flat laundry services assure that sheets, towels, and pillow cases are carefully and professionally laundered
- Regular housekeeping services relieve residents of housekeeping chores
- Medication management (assistance with medication supervision)
- Pet Deposit (non-refundable)
- Additional meals (per resident)
For Independent Living Community rate and move-in information, please call Courtney Haney at 706.353.8840, or send an email through our contact form.